segunda-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2009

how does it make you feel?

I am felling very warm right now... 






please don't disappear.






I'm spacing out with you,

you 
are 
the 
most 
beatiful 
entity 
that 

I've ever dreamed of.



and I

I'll protect you in 
   your
       dreams.
.I'll be your angel






You worry so much about not having enough time together
it makes no diference to me
I would be happy with just one minute in your arms.













.
.
.

















Let's have an extended play 
together

You're telling me that we live too far to love each other.
but your love can streatch further than you and I can see.









so

how/does/it/make/you/feel/?














do you know?
when you look at me
it's a salvation

I've been waiting for you for so long


Icandriveonthatroadforever!























well
it
is
very
hard
for
me
to say
these
words
on
your 
presence












so.
how
does
it
makes
you
feel


?


amour, imagination, rêve

3 comentários:

Cadu Garcia disse...

ADOREEEI isso!!!

;*

Carolina Pires disse...

Maravilhoso como de costume.
Adorei o jeito jogado das frases, palavras. Andreeei, saudades.
;*

Luísa disse...

demais. adorei primo ^^
beeijos